Sofovir Daclahep Buy Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir only from the official Indian supplier, exporter
Sofovir daclahep are manufactured by the Indian pharmaceutical company Hetero Ltd. It is the newest antiviral agent and is designed to fight hepatitis C. For best results, the product is recommended to be taken with Daclahep. The composition of these products contains different active substances. Their joint action allows you to block the process of viral reproduction and completely suppress the disease.
Therapy of Sofovir and Daclahep
Complex therapy based on Hetero Sofovir Daclahep is performed only as directed and in strict accordance with the physician’s recommendations. Passing the full course of treatment stops the spread of the virus and prevents the destruction of healthy liver cells.
The maximum efficacy of drugs is presented in relation to 1-4 genotypes of the causative agent of hepatitis C. In the case of other pathogenic forms, the approach may not be so effective.
Preparation and composition
Both medications in the treatment complex are of an antiviral nature. The main active substance of “Sofovir” is the Sofosbuvir 400 mg nucleotide analogue. The active substance in Daclahep is Daclatasvir 60 mg. These chemical compounds belong to the class of inhibitors, ie they do not allow certain biological elements to exhibit their properties in their entirety. Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir are the best compositions to cure HCV.
The result of complex therapy is blocking the chemical processes in the virus cells. For this reason, an additional activity of pathogens becomes impossible. The patient feels not only temporary relief; he completely escapes the disease.
Sofovir 400 mg from Sofosbuvir affects RNA-dependent polymerases, literally destroying the genetic code of the cells. The intake of tablets does not allow the virus to multiply further, and this is an indispensable condition for colonial life. The active component of “Daclahep” has a negative effect on unstructured compounds under code 5A in causal agents. This formation also participates in the cell division process. The resulting products and, separately, give a positive result. If you take them into a complex, multiplication of viruses will already be suppressed in several stages, approaching the moment of recovery.
Dosage and application features
Reviews of Sofovir in association with Daclahep are largely positive. In order to achieve the desired effect, the recommendations of a simple instruction must be clearly observed. If for some reason, the prescription treatment regimen differs from the standard method of taking medication, it is advisable to get advice from another specialist.
Sofovir drug – the instruction to receive in a complex with Daclahep:
- Every day, at the same time, you should drink one tablet of these medicines.
- Optimal drug delivery time is during meals.
- Medicines can be swallowed only by washing with plenty of water. You can not separate the elements into parts, you can not chew or chew them.
- In the event of a jump at one of the receptions, you can only take the tablets if it is not more than 18 hours after you have taken the medicine. If there is more, then this method is generally omitted and continuous therapy the next day.
- If vomiting occurs within two hours of using your medicines, then you should take another dose.
- The duration of treatment is determined by the physician because it depends on the type of pathogen and the severity of the pathological process.
If the course description on the packaging with the preparations differs from the above, it is necessary to ensure their authenticity. For the drugs required every year, there are increasingly dubious analogues with similar names and facts.
Adverse reactions and contraindications
Previously, for the treatment of hepatitis C, interferon-based medicines were used. The presence of a number of pronounced side effects significantly complicates therapy behavior. The therapeutic complex “Sofovir” + “Daclahep” has a minimal list of potential negative reactions of the body. In rare cases, in the long run, such a therapy can cause dizziness, nausea and vomiting, and depression. If the manifestations are not expressed too much and the benefits obtained overcome the inconvenience, the treatment is completed.
As far as contraindications are concerned, they are the same for both names:
- Allergy to major or additional components of drugs;
- Pregnancy and lactation (the probability of the effects of drugs on the fetus and the child has not been studied);
- Age under 18 – the body that is not fully formed may respond inappropriately to ongoing treatment.
Before ordering a complete complex or separate preparations, you should consult your doctor.
Buy online sofosbuvir and daclatasvir (Sofovir+Daclahep) in India
You can buy online sofovir daclahep by contacting us at Call/WhatsApp/Viber +91 9999344593.